Peristaltic rubber hose pump for pumping sludge and mining slurry
Peristaltic rubber hose pump for pumping sludge and mining slurry is a new multi-function, multi-purpose industrial pump developed by absorbing advanced technology. Peristaltic rubber hose pump completely eliminates traditional pump impeller and shaft seal operations. It has great advantages in transporting media with high viscosity, strong corrosion, and high liquid impurities. Peristaltic rubber hose pump is completely different from the traditional pump principle, it has a wide range of applications.
- Pumping abrasive slurries: Utilizes the strong wear resistance of peristaltic rubber hose pump . Typical abrasives: Lime slurry, SIC, activated carbon, diatomaceous earth, ore slurry, etc. When pumping these materials, hose pump wear is negligible.
- Hose pump for metered delivery of chemicals. Utilizing the explosion-proof and corrosion-resistant properties of the hose pump, it is equipped with a weighing element suitable for the quantitative transfer of corrosive media.
- Convey the slurry to the filter press for conveying the slurry to the filter. A hose pump is best because of the high wear.
- Hose pumps are used for the quantitative transportation of ink in the printing industry and are easy to clean.
- Clay transportation in the ceramics industry.
Peristaltic rubber hose pump for pumping sludge and mining slurry are hose pumps suitable for conveying corrosive, highly viscous, and dense products such as abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, gaseous liquids, sand/cement mortars, and liquid accelerators. Later, it is also widely used in metering pumps with 1% reproducibility.
Peristaltic rubber hose pump for pumping sludge and mining slurry working pressure is 0.6-3Mpa, flow rate is 0.01-50m3/h, including WH10, WH15, WH25, WH32, WH38, WH50, WH65, WH76, WH100 series peristaltic pump. We can design a suitable hose pump according to your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
2.No seals or valves
4.High suction self-priming
5.The peristaltic hose is the only consumable part
6. Equipped with an adjustable pointer to adjust the hose gap.
Wodetec has advanced imported production equipment and complete production technology. Wodetec is a professional R&D, manufacturing, and sales manufacturer of industrial hose pumps.
A full range of products and dozens of models have been developed, working pressure is 0.6~3Mpa, the output is 0.01~50m3/h, and NR, NBR, and EPDM extruded hose can be customized.
Peristaltic rubber hose pump for pumping sludge and mining slurry is mainly composed of a pump casing, rotor, idler, extruded tube, and driving device. The extruded hose is U-shaped in the pump chamber. Rotor When the drives the rollers to rotate, the hose deforms… After the drum rotates, the deformed hose recovers due to its elasticity.
Therefore, a negative pressure is generated in the hose, the slurry is sucked in and discharged from the outlet by the pressing of the rollers, finally forming slurry pumping.
Peristaltic rubber hose pump for pumping sludge and mining slurry is also used in building construction to pump foam concrete, lightweight concrete, mortar, cement slurry, and refractory materials.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We can also customize it according to your needs.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org