Where i can buy a squeeze hose?
Where i can buy a squeeze hose in Philippines?
WH series industrial squeeze hose pump consists mainly of pump house, rotor, roller, idle roller, squeeze tube and driving unit. The squeeze hose is U-shape in pump house, when rotor drives roller to rotate, hose is deformed. After the drum rotates, the deformed hose recovers through its elasticity. As a result, negative pressure is generated under the negative pressure of the hose, which attracts the mud and is drained through the outlet under the push of the roller, resulting in the pressure transfer of the mud. WH series squeeze hose pumps are mainly used in construction, mining, food, paper, ceramics and other fields of viscose slurry long-distance transport, grout and metering.
High-quality precision-manufactured hose pump squeeze hose, reinforced with multi-layerwoven nylon using the highest quality composite rubber materials on the market, are manufactured to ensure precise and constant dimensional tolerances at every position at the entire point.
This high level of attention provides a finished hose product with a high service life and excellent performance.
Squeeze hose is the main consumable part of industrial squeeze hose pump. It is a natural rubber hose with 4 layer of thread reinforcement.
Application of squeeze hose in Philippines:
1. Squeeze hose is used for pumping benaud pulp or foam.
2. Squeeze hose is used for construction - pumping cement mud, mortar or lightweight concrete or foam concrete, etc.
3. Squeeze hose is used for chemicals - corrosive acids and alkalis. Textiles - fibers, dyes and additives.
4. Squeeze hose is used for pints and pigments - dispersed abrasives, pigments and latex transfers.
5. Squeeze hose is used for water and wastewater treatment - lime, potassium salts, sodium hypochlorite, iron chloride and sludge.
6. Squeeze hose is used for printing and packaging - varnishes, inks, coatings and adhesives.
7. Squeeze hose is used for mining and mineral separation - tailings
8. Squeeze hose is used for slurry, sludge and reagents.
9. Squeeze hose is used for ceramics and glass - fine porcelain.
China squeeze hose characteristics:
1. Blast pressure: s5MPa
2. Working pressure: 1.5MPa
3. Media temperature: 100 degrees C
4. Acid resistance:
Sulphuric acid concentration: 30%
Hydrochloric acid concentration range: 10 to 20%
Nitrate concentration range: 5 to 10%
Other population-intensive areas: 10%
5. Alkaline resistance:
NaOH concentration range: 25%
Other concentration range: 25%
Advantages of squeeze hose in Philippines:
1. Corrosion resistance.
2. Wear resistance.
3. Squeeze hose is suitable for shear-sensitive fluids.
4. High viscosity fluid, high density fluid performance.
5. Strict tolerances to reduce the stress of bearings.
6. Perfect compression, long service life.
7. Excellent suction performance - 5m suction increase.
8. High pressure resistance.
9. The repetition accuracy is up to 3%.
10. The capacity is constant and is not affected by changes in suction and discharge conditions.
Material and bore size options EPS manufacture in various materials, including Natural, Nitrile, Food Grade White Nitrile (Meets FDA and 3A compliances), EPDM & CPSE (CSM) rubber. We can supply hoses in various different internal sizes from 5mm bore to 200mm bore.