Cement grouting mixer machine for underground project
January 24, 2020
Good underground project cement grouting is the key to ensuring your tiled surfaces are sealed, water-resistant and look professional. Grout is generally a mixture of water, cement, and sand and is employed in pressure grouting, embedding rebar in masonry walls, connecting sections of pre-cast concrete, filling voids, and sealing joints such as those between tiles. To do this professionally we know you need the right equipment and accessories to do the job properly. We offer a wide range of products from leading manufacturers at value for money prices.
The colloidal cement grouting mixer machine is particularly suitable for the production of suspensions consisting of water, cement, ultra-fine binder, bentonite, and other materials. A robust mixing tank combined with highly wear-resistant materials in the mixing pump guarantee a long service life and trouble-free operation.
Typical applications of cement grouting mixer machine:
1. Preparation of suspensions consisting of water, cement, ultra-fine binder, bentonite, and other materials
2. As a stand-alone system or in combination with agitator and injection pump
Agitators ensure continuous operation by holding and homogenizing the mixed suspension and removing any air bubbles by means of a slowly rotating paddle. Optional level sensors enable fully automatic operation.
1. Complete circulation of the tank contents by means of an agitator shaft arranged angled to the tank with mixing paddle (no hard-to-clean static paddles)
2. Slowly rotating paddle for homogenization of the mixed material and removal of existing air bubbles
3. Cleaning opening with safety switch
4. Central hitching point for easy transportation
1. Holding tank between mixer and injection pump
Grouting mixer for underground project. Machines for the mixing and / or pumping of grout for various applications such as wall stabilising, tunnel lining, water proofing, void filling, ground consolidation, bearing seating, column base plates, machine bases, grout anchors, foundation jacking, slurry grouting amongst just a few.