Compaction grouting plant for sale
August 20, 2019
Compaction grouting plant includes grouting pumps, grout mixer and agitator. The grouting equipment is a combination of a blender, agitator and a grout pump in a factory. The special mixing effect of cement or bentonite with water is archived in the mixer by the high turbulence generated in the pump casing. This is a turbulent flow with high shear forces separating the cement or bentonite particles to produce a fully hydrated suspension.
Application of compaction grouting plant:
1. Civil engineering - dams, tunnels, subways, mines, soil nail walls, curtains, anchors, cable trenches and anchor grouting;
2. Building structure - building and bridge repair, foundation reinforcement, slope support, soil compaction, rock grouting;
3. Engineering - Underwater foundation, offshore platform, coastal foundation grouting reinforcement;
4. Mine application - roadway reinforcement, backfilling, waterproof grouting;
5. As a grouting device in the pipe jacking machine.
The WGP800/1200/200PI-D compact grout plant is a combination of mixer, agitator and grout pump in the factory. It is mainly used for roads, railways, hydropower, construction, mining and other ground and underground buildings. The high speed vortex mixer ensures fast and even mixing. Mix water, cement or bentonite quickly into a homogeneous slurry. The mixed slurry is then transferred to a blender. The grout pump is injected from the mixing tank (tank). This ensures continuous mixing and grouting operations. The grouting equipment is a fully hydraulic drive with a diesel engine. Grouting pressure and displacement are steplessly regulated. Small size and easy to operate. It also takes up very little space.
Characteristics of compaction grouting unit:
1. 69KW air-cooled diesel engine as power, suitable for on-site construction.
2. The pump output is 0-200L / min. The pump pressure is 0-5Mpa. All steplessly adjustable.
3. Simple structure, light weight and easy maintenance.
4. Double-cylinder single-acting grouting pump: continuous grouting and small pulse.
5. The latest improvement in valve cavity design: easy and quick cleaning.
6. The grout pump outlet is equipped with a buffer. This can further reduce the fluctuation of the grouting pressure.
7. It is equipped with special tools. This ensures a quick replacement of the piston and reduces replacement time.
8. Less spare parts to ensure low maintenance costs.
9. High speed vortex mixer ensures fast and even mixing.
10. It adopts squeeze handle, agitator and agitator switch, which is safe and reliable and easy to operate.
11. The mixer and stirrer are made of stainless steel.
12. Air cooling and water cooling hydraulics.