Refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine for sale in Australia
Refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine for sale in Australia mainly uses compressed air to transport refractory or similar loose materials through pipelines, controls the mixing of water in the port, and sprays at high speed on the sprayed surface for condensation treatment to form a material protection layer with a certain strength.
Refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine for sale in Australia is widely used in mines, tunnels, culverts, subways, hydropower projects, underground projects, coal mines, and mine tunnels. Spraying concrete construction operations: lining spray molding or industrial kilns, repairing various refractory materials: protecting various slopes, soil transportation, and greening spraying during construction. Refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machines for sale in Australia can be used for wet spraying, dry spraying, and various textile spraying operations.
The working principle of the refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine is to put the refractory material into the vibrating hopper, enter the material cavity of the rotor through the screen, and rotate with the rotor to the outlet, and the compressed air flies through the upper air channel in the form of a vortex. will. Then, another stream of compressed air is introduced from the cyclone separator to disperse, accelerate, and rotate the material, floating in a multi-head spiral shape, entering the feeding pipe, and mixing with water to spray on the material after reaching the nozzle.
Features of refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine:
- The refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine has the functions of mixing, conveying, and spraying.
- The quality of concrete pouring is good, the construction speed is fast, and labor is saved.
- Gunning metallurgy and industrial furnaces are widely used in steel mills.
- The refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine in Australia is a stereotyped product with good quality and durability. Consumable parts, rotating plates, bonding plates, spray guns and other accessories are well stocked.
How can we prolong the service life of small spray guns repaired by refractory materials?
- When the shotcrete machine is shut down, the remaining material in the conveying pipe should be blown clean.
- When the pipeline of the spraying machine is clean and there is no material sprayed from the nozzle, then close the water valve at the nozzle.
- Close the main air duct valve.
- When the spraying operation is temporarily interrupted, the mixture can be stored in the hopper:
- When there is a long pause or the concrete spraying operation is over, stop feeding first, and let the machine continue to run until the remaining material in the hopper and rotor is exhausted. At the same time, add a little wet sand to remove the residue in the hopper and rotor cavity. Clean the spray.
If you are interested in refractory shotcrete plaster building sprayer machine in Australia, please contact us! E-mail: email@example.com