Manual cement injection grouting pump for sale
Manual cement injection grouting pump for sale are versatile and can be used to pour a variety of low viscosity fluid slurries such as pure cement slurries and chemical slurries. Manual cement injection grouting pump for sale can mainly solve grouting in explosion-proof places, tunnels, mines, highways and other special places where power is inconvenient. The performance of manual grout pump for sale is stable and reliable. The grout pump design and structure is simple and easy to use, easy to clean and maintain.
Manual cement injection grouting pump for sale has the following features:
- No electricity required, small size, light weight, easy to move
- Simple structure, durability and easy maintenance
- Manual operation, high pressure, grouting speed and flow rate can be arbitrarily controlled.
Please note the following when using the cement injection grouting pump for sale we sell:
- Before using the manual grouting pump on sale, add an appropriate amount of grease to the rocker’s living hinge and shake the handle at a constant speed to use the handle flexibly and prevent corrosion.
2.If the fasteners are loose during use, please tighten them properly.
- Use force when swinging the handle to avoid damaging the parts.
- The joint of the inlet pipe and the outlet pipe is firmly connected to the pump body after being fixed with a wire clamp. If the suction performance is not good, please take the following measures.
(1) Check the tightness of the feed end joint.
(2) Check the water supply pipe for damage or leaks.
(3) Make sure there are no foreign objects in the barrel.
(4) Make sure the drain is not loose or blocked by debris.
If a discharge defect is found, take the following actions.
Check if the drain tube is clogged.
(2) Check if the discharge valve is open.
- When grouting, the grout should be positioned so that it does not block the drain pipe. Otherwise, it will directly affect the work of the grout pump.
- Please note that the mud should not contain sand, so as not to affect the service life of the machine.
- When using outdoors in winter, if the temperature drops below freezing, please pay attention to the following points.
(1) Do not use it for too long. (2) Prepared cement slurry should be filled immediately.
As a grouting equipment manufacturer, Wodetec can offer a selection of manual grouting units, goring pumps, grouting mixers, grouting stations and related grouting equipment.
If you are interested in manual grout pump for sale, please contact us!