Grout pump for foundation treatment
Grout pump for foundation treatment produced by our company has the advantages of low energy consumption, low vibration, low noise, small size, high efficiency, stable and reliable performance, convenient pressure and flow adjustment, and long service life.
Grout pump for foundation treatment mainly uses compressed oil or compressed air as the power source. The area of the oil cylinder or the oil injection cylinder and the grouting cylinder is relatively large, so it can produce a higher injection pressure under a smaller pressure.
When the piston moves outward during the reciprocating movement of the piston, the outlet check door closes under its own weight and the pressure difference, and the inlet check door opens under the pressure difference. The liquid is sucked into the pump chamber. When the piston opens inward, the pressure in the pump chamber increases, which will close the inlet access door and open the outlet access door to press the liquid into the outlet tube.
The grout pump for foundation treatment is used for:
1.The grout pump for foundation treatment is used for vertical and horizontal transportation of mortar in construction projects.
- Used to repair furnaces and other equipment in the field of metallurgy and steel.
- Used for grouting in national defense engineering, civil defense engineering, mine and tunnel construction.
- In the chemical industry, it is used to transport pasty raw materials (color paste, paint), magnetic materials and other media.
- Used to reinforce farmland and dams in water conservancy projects. Sand embankment drilling is used to reinforce wells, etc.
- Used for grouting reinforcement of bridge culvert in railway construction.
- Used for mortar injection and expansion in prestressed construction projects.
- Used to transport fly ash mortar in thermal power plants.
- Used for the pressure drop of the blank space under the cement concrete pavement in the process of highway pavement maintenance.
The features of grout pump for foundation treatment are as follows:
- Pump structure, high rated output pressure, large displacement, high efficiency, easy to move, easy to use, easy to maintain;
- Fully functional one-component or two-component slurries can be injected, and chemical slurries or cement slurries can also be injected. All cylinders can be operated at the same time, the mixing ratio is adjustable, and the mixing is uniform. In other cases, it can be used as emulsion pump, hydraulic pump, etc.
- High safety, can be safely used in flammable, explosive, temperature and humidity changes;
- Parameters can be adjusted according to the different needs of customers. It meets the special requirements of various pressures, flow rates and various conveying media.
If you are interested in the grout pump for foundation treatment, please contact us!Email:email@example.com