Factory price colloidal grout mixer with storage
Factory price colloidal grout mixers with storage are mainly driven by electric motors. The slurry is sucked into the vortex from the bottom and discharged from the top end of the barrel, creating a high-speed liquid flow and forming a strong vortex inside the barrel to agitate the dry powder and water completely and evenly to Slurry with a low binder ratio. Compared with commonly colloidal grout mixer with storage, factory-price colloidal grout mixer with storage are characterized by faster pulping speed and more uniform slurry mixing. It is one of the important equipment in big pulping station.
Factory price colloidal grout mixer with storage are primarily used for mixing and compounding grout and other similar slurries that require strong pre-mixing. By combined with grout equipment, it is used for pressure grout work such as railway and road construction, mining, hydroelectric power generation, heat insulation and waterproofing, and building foundation grout.
Advantages of colloidal grout mixer with storage:
- Applicable to various grouting engineering operations due to high efficiency and large reserves.
- Safe and reliable; main component motor adopts Class I advanced protection;
- The mixing arm of the storage tank adopts a pre-deformed frame structure with high strength, strong force, and no deformation.
- High-speed centrifugal mixing, uniform mixing, no sedimentation;
- High reliability; the motor adopts convenient vertical installation for sealing, which has a good sealing effect and low failure rate. If there is a small amount of slurry leakage on the stirring shaft of the motor, it will It does not affect the use in a short time.
Precautions for use of factory price colloidal grout mixer with storage:
- Check whether the rotation of the stirring blade is correct and ensure that the slurry pipe has no leakage.
- Add an appropriate amount of water, turn on the equipment, clean and moisten the tapping barrel and pipeline, and drain the tapping machine water after cleaning.
- Add a certain amount of water to the machine. (Close the main valve at the front end of the hopper before starting the machine to stop adding water to the barrel, but the main water source must not be closed and can be lowered properly. turn on the cooling and beater, add the powder evenly and control the feeding time. Continue stirring for 3-5 minutes once the powder is all added;
- Transport the prepared slurry to the slurry storage tank to maintain dynamic slurry storage.
- Rinse equipment and pipe immediately after tapping, turn beater on to circulate and remove residual cement slurry in beater and pipe.
If you are interested in factory price colloidal grout mixer with storage, please contact us! Email: email@example.com ! We can also provide customized service.