Cement grout and bentonite grout equipment supplier
How to install and debug cement grout and bentonite grout equipment? What are the precautions for Cement grout and bentonite grout equipment? We believe that many customers will face such problems. Wode Equipment Co., Ltd. will introduce you to the cement grout equipment installation and test machine process and operation precautions in detail, hoping to provide some help for customers to operate the cement grouting pump more safely and efficiently. If you have any questions during use, please feel free to contact us and we will provide free and comprehensive technical support.
Cement grout and bentonite grout equipment installation and test machine process:
1. After the cement grouting pump arrives at the construction site, first remove the protective film, add the specified hydraulic oil, and add it to the display position of the oil window.
2. Connect the suction pipe and the grouting pipe. The connection between the suction pipe and the suction port of the grouting machine must be tied firmly and not leaking.
3. Put the slurry pipe into clean water to test the machine, click the motor switch to check whether the rotation direction is correct, and then use it.
4. Check whether the pressure gauge switch of the bentonite grout equipment and the pressure regulating handle of the overflow valve are open.
5. Start the bentonite grout equipment, adjust the oil pressure to 1-2Mpa for 3 minutes after trial operation, open the mixer valve to a certain level, adjust the oil pressure to the set pressure, and then stop the machine to prepare for the formal grouting operation.
Precautions for cement grout and bentonite grout equipment Operation:
1. The cement grout equipment should be placed in a horizontal position as far as possible to avoid twisting and discounting of oil pipes and slurry suction pipes. The distance between the slurry suction pipes should be as short as possible and the vertical distance should not exceed one meter.
2. Check and clean the oil tank net and oil filter screen regularly, and replace the hydraulic oil regularly. It is recommended to replace the hydraulic oil once a month or so. When replacing hydraulic oil, pay attention to replace the designated hydraulic oil, the oil volume is about 45 kg.
3. The working site of the cement grout equipment must have sufficient water source to facilitate the work.
4. All hydraulic joints should be checked regularly and they should not be loosened.
5. The cement grout and bentonite grout equipment personnel must have certain grouting experience to ensure smooth construction operations.
6. The electric control box, motor and electrical appliances should be kept clean and dry, and the wires of the above components should be checked frequently to prevent damage to prevent leakage.
7. When transporting the grouting pump, don’t have big bumps, and don’t knock all parts at will.
https://www.wodetec.com/WGP400100095165DPL-EA-Grout-Mixer-and-pump.htmlIf you want to know more about cement grout and bentonite grout equipment or price, please feel free to contact us!