Type of grouting pump and maintenance measures that should be done
The squeeze type grouting pump is composed of a roller, a wheel frame, an extrusion hose, a reset guide wheel, a pump body, a transmission device and the like. The rotating wheel frame drives the roller to crush the rubber tube mounted on the inner wall of the pump body, and squeezes and presses the mortar in the tube. The squeezed hose is restored by its own elasticity and the reset guide wheel, so that the inside of the hose is partially vacuumed and a new mortar is sucked in. When the squeeze grouting pump delivers the mortar, the mortar does not come into contact with the metal parts. The squeeze type grouting pump has the advantages of simple structure, convenient use and adjustable displacement, and the disadvantage is that the extruded hose has a short service life, a low conveying height and a short distance.
During the reciprocating movement of the piston, the piston grouting pump closes the outlet check gate under the action of its own weight and differential pressure, and the inlet check valve opens under the pressure difference. The liquid suction pump Cavity. When the piston is opened inward, the pressure in the pump chamber rises, causing the inlet check valve to close, and the outlet check valve opening to press the liquid into the outlet pipe.
The hydraulic high-pressure grouting pump is composed of an electric motor, a gear oil pump, a relief valve, a hydraulic reversing valve block, a cylinder, a working cylinder, a mixer, a fuel tank, a radiator, an oil filter, an inlet and outlet valve, and an electric control box. The hydraulic high-pressure grouting pump directly drives the gear oil pump by the motor. The high-pressure oil outputted by the gear oil pump enters the hydraulic reversing valve block through the overflow valve, and the hydraulic reversing valve block controls the cylinder to reciprocate, because the cylinder and the working cylinder are synchronized. Movement, because the cylinder stroke of the working cylinder is the same as the cylinder, so the displacement and pressure of the working cylinder are basically close to the cylinder. There are a set of suction valve and slurry valve at both ends of the working cylinder, that is, the same slurry can be sucked and discharged. It is also possible to suck up two different slurries separately.
1. The working medium of the pump should be as free of impurities as possible, non-corrosive, the specific gravity is less than 1.2, and the sand content is not more than 4%.
2. When changing the flow rate, do not turn on the power shift gear. You must first operate the clutch, use the power to disengage, and then stop the gear to avoid damage to the gears and parts.
3. The unloading valve is only used to relieve the mud in the pipeline when the drilling tool is lifted.
4. In the cold season, if the pump stop time is long, the liquid in the pump and pipeline should be released to avoid freezing the machine.
5. When the pump is working, do not stand near the slurry pipe, and the slurry pipe does not bend sharply.
6. It is strictly forbidden to remove the parts of the slurry pipe joint and the pump head with pressure. It must be removed before the pressure can be removed. If the pipe is required to be removed with pressure, take protective measures.
7. The pump needs to have reliable zero protection.
8. In winter, no water must be stored in all parts after cleaning to prevent freezing.
9. All pressure-transfer pipes shall be subjected to a pressure test every other month or before reuse. The test pressure is 1.3 times to 1.5 of the maximum pressure.
10. After each shift, the pump and pipeline should be cleaned up in time.