Grout mixer and agitator for sale Australia
Grout mixer and agitator for sale Australia can mix cements, bentonite and other mixtures for hydraulic dam projects. Mixer tank capacities from 300L, 400L, 450L to 700L are available. Widely used in above-ground / underground engineering and construction due to its excellent mixing quality, high capacity, energy saving, strong and low wear.
We are a professional grout mixer and agitator for sale suppliers and always provide grout mixers suitable for hydropower and solutions. Email us for more information on pricing for grout mixers and grout mixers for dam projects.
In order to provide the right type and quickly estimate the best grout mixer and agitator for sale price of your hydro dam project, please tell us the following points of your inquiry,
1 What materials, cement and water do you mix? Are there any other additives?
What is the 2 W / C ratio? > 0.45: 1?
3 How much capacity do you need?
4 Want a high shear cement grout mixer with an electric motor or diesel engine?
If you need a grout mixer for a hydrodam project with an electric motor, what is a grout mixer for a hydrodam project voltage such as workplace, 3-phase, 380v, 50HZ?
5 Are there any requirements for the color of the high shear cement grout mixer?
Normally, grout mixer and agitator for sale are yellow, blue and white, but if you need other colors, please tell us the color code as well.
After reviewing the answers to the above questions, both the right type of grout mixer for hydraulic dam projects and the best grout mixer prices will be offered first.
The procedure for operating the grout mixer and agitator for sale as follows.
1. Check and fix the mixing impeller and make sure there are no leaks in the slurry pipe.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water, start the equipment to clean and moisten the pulping barrel and pipeline, and drain the water to the pulping machine after cleaning.
3. Add 80 kg or more of water, start the pulper, add the powder evenly in the specified order, control the supply time within 5-6 minutes, after all the powder has been added 3 ~ Continue stirring for 5 minutes.
4. Carry the prepared slurry to the slurry storage barrel to maintain dynamic slurry storage.
5. Start grouting after connecting the grout machine pipe to the slurry storage barrel or transporting it directly to the grout machine hopper.
6. Immediately after injecting grout, clean the equipment and pipeline and start the pulper so that the cement slurry remaining in the pulper and pipeline can be recycled.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org