Cement grout pump price
The cement grout pump for sale is the key equipment in the grouting construction. The performance and quality of the cement grout pump play a decisive role in the safety, quality and efficiency of the grouting project. If the choice of grouting pump is blind and arbitrary, it may cost a relatively large price and fail to achieve the expected results, or even cause engineering accidents. It should be taken as a warning and improved scientifically.
The cement grout pump for sale is widely used in tunnels and mines for grouting and blocking water; rock tunnels and concrete shaft walls are grouting to block water leakage; tunnel cracks, broken rock mass, and evacuated rock reinforcement; anchoring grouting; backfill grouting. And to prevent ground subsidence, prevent landslides, and correct the deflection of buildings for grouting and other engineering constructions. The cement grout pump for sale is mainly used in pipe jacking grouting, bentonite grouting, double-liquid tunnel grouting, subway tunnel grouting, foundation treatment subsidence, ground subsidence, post-grouting (corking grouting), anchor rod grouting, pipe shed grouting, segment grouting, high-pressure grouting, secondary grouting, basement waterproofing and leak-proofing and other high-pressure grouting projects.
Preparation for the cement grout pump for sale:
1. Check whether the power supply of the cement grouting pump is normal. Check the motor and gear oil pump of the cement grouting pump, and rotate it several times. Turn on the pressure gauge switch of the cement grouting pump, and loosen the pressure regulating handwheel of the overflow valve.
2. Put the suction pipe into clean water for test machine use. Check whether the steering direction of the motor of the grouting pump and the gear oil pump is correct. Check whether the hydraulic reversing valve block of the grouting pump can control the reciprocating movement of the oil cylinder.
3. Start the motor, adjust the pressure of the grouting pump to 1～2Mpa, and test run for about 5 minutes (at this time the mixer discharge valve is fully opened), if the operation is normal, close the valve on the mixer and adjust the oil pressure When the required high pressure is reached, the cement grouting pump is stopped and ready for formal work.
Precautions for the use of cement grout pump for sale:
1. The cement grouting pump should be placed in a horizontal position as far as possible to avoid twisting and discounting of oil pipes and slurry suction pipes. The slurry suction pipe should be shortened as much as possible, and the vertical distance should not exceed one meter.
2. Check and clean the oil tank net and oil filter screen regularly, and replace the hydraulic oil regularly. It is recommended to replace the hydraulic oil once a month or so. Use No. 68 hydraulic oil in summer and No. 46 hydraulic oil in winter, with about 45 kg of hydraulic oil changed each time.
3. The work site must have sufficient water source to facilitate work. All hydraulic joints should be checked regularly and should not be loosened. The grouting construction operator must have certain grouting experience to ensure smooth construction operations.
If you are interested in the cement grout pump price, please contact us !Email:email@example.com