8000L capacity slope protection hydroseeder
8000L capacity slope protection hydroseeder mixes soil, water and organic substrates uniformly, selects the appropriate substrate for different gradients, stirs to mix the substrates evenly and sprays on complex slopes with a spray gun. 8000L capacity slope protection hydroseeder offer efficiencies not found in equipment such as wet sprayers and dry sprayers. The slope hydroceeder has versatile functions, which can generate more price for our customers.
Environmental protection is becoming more and more important, especially in the construction of large highways today. There are topics such as slope protection, greening, and landscape restoration, as the surrounding excavated slopes adversely affect the natural environment and landscape along the line, resulting in soil erosion, destruction of plant communities, and a sharp decline in landscape quality. It is becoming more and more important.
On some special slopes, such as rock slopes, the importance of greening aquatic plants is clear. The steep rock shape and lack of nutrients and water needed for plant growth make it difficult for plants to survive and maintain in their natural state. If you use the slope protection hydroseeder, you do not need to use anchor bolts, but hang a wooden stick directly on the slope before spraying. Compared to traditional equipment, 8000L capacity slope protection hydroseeder can save on the cost of anchor bolts, reducing construction difficulties and costs.
Keep the following in mind when using 8000L capacity slope protection hydroseeder :
1. Hang the net. First, fix the anchor nails to the stone wall on a regular basis and hang the net.
2. Choose a grass seed. The sprayed grass seeds must be perennial varieties with well-developed roots, rapid growth, drought and barren resistance. If the local winter is cold, the freeze resistance of the varieties should also be considered.
3. Hybrid broadcasting. Uses grass species complementarity such as deep and shallow roots, beans and grass, field and topical, early and late development, and other mixed spray properties.
4. Water retention and adhesion. Water retention agents can be adjusted according to different climatic conditions and rock characteristics. The adhesive can be determined according to the slope of the rock wall, which is directly proportional to the slope.
5. Spraying the basic materials is an important factor for a successful spray. Peat soil is an excellent spray material and can be mixed with wood fiber (or pulp and paper) in a certain proportion. It has better adhesion and water retention than pure wood fiber alone. Even when spraying on weathered rock slopes, the thickness of the spray is usually 10-20 cm.
If you are interested in 8000L capacity slope protection hydroseeder , please contact us! Email: email@example.com