Portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer
There are many kinds of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer in the market, the number of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer with different brands, shapes, and names is increasing every day, and the number of new brands and new names of CLC block machines keeps increasing. As a professional portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer supplier, Wodetec introduces the following selection methods to facilitate the correct selection of foaming machines.
Fully understand the foaming principle of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer.
1.The foaming principle of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer is very helpful to further understand its technical characteristics and performance. Different foaming principles have different equipment structure and performances. By understanding its foaming principle, you will get an overview of this foaming machine and find the general direction to choose. This ensures that the selection is not terribly wrong.
(2) Check the type of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer
There are three types: low-speed agitation type, high-speed impeller type, high-pressure type, and medium-low speed type. Different models of CLC block machines have very different performance. Knowing its model class is important to gain insight into its performance.
3) Master some basic technical parameters of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer.
① Output. Its output is the bubble’s yield, which needs to be slightly higher than the bubble’s demand by 20% to make room. Bubble generation should be based on the lower bound rather than the upper bound.
(2) Carrying capacity. Calculate the adaptability of your own circuit to the total power consumption.
(3) Size of equipment. Determine the height and area of the workshop.
④ Bubble diameter range. In general, you should compare according to your own product requirements for bubble diameter.
(4) Familiarize yourself with the foam quality and verify it with a field tester. Foam quality is the only criterion for judging the performance of a CLC block machine. Knowing other aspects is also for this purpose. What is the use of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer if the foam quality is not good? To judge the foam quality of portable foam lightweight concrete brick mixer, the following three aspects, namely foam fineness, and foam uniformity, It is necessary to pay attention to the bleeding of the foam. Whether the CLC block machine can meet the requirements of these three aspects should be checked and verified by the test machine.
Bubble size has a great influence on the quality of foam concrete. The main impacts are:
- The smaller the bubble diameter, the stronger the foam concrete, and the larger the bubble diameter, the weaker the foam concrete. Bubble diameter is inversely proportional to strength. This is mainly due to a large number of small bubbles, walls between pores, and supports between bubbles.
- The larger the foam, the more bound pores and the higher the water absorption. This is mainly because the larger the cells, the worse the compression resistance, and the more likely they are to burst and bond when squeezed into the slurry before the initial hardening.
- The larger the bubbles, the worse the casting stability. The larger the bubble, the more unstable it is. Large air bubbles are quickly ejected and burst quickly. The stability when squeezed in slurry is not as good as the stability of small bubbles.
- The larger the bubbles, the lower the thermal insulation performance of foam concrete. Experiments show that for the same density of the foam, the thermal insulation effect of small foam is better than that of large foam.
We are a professional foam lightweight concrete brick mixer manufacturer, with more than 10 years of experience in selling foaming machines, we can customize it according to your needs. Please contact us! Email: email@example.com