Peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale
The structure of the peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale consists of a circular cavity pump casing, rollers and an elastic hose. Elastic hoses are attached to the pump casing. The hose is compressed by rollers to form a closed cut-off point. When the roller rotates, the closing point moves with the roller, and when the roller leaves, the elastic hose returns to its original state, forming a vacuum inside the hose and sucking the fluid. It is extruded by the following rollers. The hose of the peristaltic pump is completely closed by the extrusion of the rollers and there is no back flow of liquid. A soft actuation pump is therefore a positive displacement pump or a positive displacement pump and a positive displacement pump (velocity is proportional to flow rate).
Fluid in high-flow hose squeeze pumps passes only through the peristaltic pump hose without valves or seals and never touches the rest of the pump. Since the peristaltic movement inside the pump tube pushes out the pumped liquid, no shearing force is applied to the pumped liquid, making it possible to pump delicate substances.
The peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale is a new type of multi-function multi-purpose industrial pump developed by absorbing foreign advanced technology. The peristaltic pump industrial concrete on sale has the characteristics of no seal, no leakage, strong self-priming ability, simple structure, and convenient operation. Suitable for conveying fluid materials of various viscosities, densities, corrosives, and abrasives. The peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale can be used in petroleum, chemical, water treatment, mining, smelting, paper, ceramics and other industries.
If you do not use the peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale, please maintain it properly to extend its useful life.
1.If the peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale will not be used in the near future, the intake and exhaust valve body and the working cylinder should be removed, cleaned and brushed with anti-corrosion liquid or grease before assembly and use.
(1) Remove the intake and exhaust valve body
(2)Remove the two nuts on the screw rod at the tip of the work cylinder, and remove the cylinder head and cylinder barrel. Be careful not to damage the seal when disassembling.
Peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale has the following advantages:
- The hose squeeze pump has a sealed structure that will not leak or stain.
2. Peristaltic pump industrial for concrete on sale adopts advanced technology, no pressure roller is needed.
- Powerful self-priming and self-cleaning functions can generate positive and negative suction of materials.
- Large flow hose squeeze pump is easy to assemble, easy to install and maintain, low maintenance cost and easy to operate.
- Pumping does not interfere with the delivery of high-viscosity impurity fluids.
- Peristaltic pump industrial concrete on sale has a long service life, high lift, and high pressure at the pump port.
More details please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org