Multifunction industrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering
The products of the multifunction industrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering series are new multifunctional multipurpose industrial pumps developed by absorbing foreign technology. Multifunction industrial peristaltic hose pump have the advantage of removing the traditional impeller shaft seal operating mode and carrying media with high viscosity, high corrosiveness, and large fluid impurities. With a completely different principle from conventional transfer pumps, it can be used in a wide range of applications, especially sludge treatment.
Multifunction industrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering improves offline efficiency and reduces the overall size of the plant. The slurry concentration is critical to achieving the best performance of the plant. As the solid content increases, you can reduce the number of strainers, reduce initial investment costs, and reduce the space for mining operations.
Multifunction industrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering has a light pumping effect, and the biological oxidation reaction technology has minimal damage to fragile biological cells. According to these requirements, the bio-oxidant process uses organisms to separate gold from sulfide, reduces the amount of cyanide used, and increases the output of the process.
Wodetec is a manufacturer of multifunction industrial peristaltic hose pump that integrates research and development, manufacturing and sales. We strictly control the quality of the entire process ofindustrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering we sell and have passed ISO9001: 2008, CE and SGS certification. Durable industrial hose squeeze pumps can be customized to suit your needs.
The industrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering benefits:
- Unsealed structure, no leaks or contamination.
- The rolling process is adopted, so there is no need to lubricate the pressure roller.
- Strong self-priming ability, strong self-cleaning ability can absorb the material before and after.
- The hose is easy to assemble, easy to install and maintain, low maintenance cost and easy to operate.
- The weighing function allows the flow rate to be adjusted linearly.
- Even if high-viscosity impurities are transported as a liquid, clogging does not occur.
- The pump has a long service life, high lift and high pump pressure.
If you have any questions about the industrial peristaltic hose pump for underground engineering, please contact us.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org