Low price cement grouting pump for mining
The performance and quality of low price cement grouting pump for mining exploration play a decisive role in the safety, quality, and efficiency of grout projects. If the cement grouting pump for mining exploration selection is blind and random, it is costly and may not achieve the desired effect. It can even cause engineering accidents, which should be taken as a warning and improved science.
The low price cement grouting pump for mining manufactured by Wodetec has the advantages of low energy consumption, low vibration, low noise, small capacity, high efficiency, stable and reliable performance, convenient pressure and flow control, and long service life. You can set the maximum pressure of the pump. You can avoid unnecessary loss during the grout. In the grouting method, the slurry is hydraulically pushed into the gaps between the bedrock and soil layer, filled and compressed, and new cracks are generated during grout injection. As a result, grout pressure changes frequently, and in some cases, grout pressure changes rapidly.
The characteristics of this working condition determine the proper performance of the low price cement grouting pump for mining:
(1) The low price of cement grouting pump for mining needs to have a wide adjustment range of the discharge amount. Generally, the change between the final grout amount and the initial grout amount is about 8 to 10 times. The final amount of grout is small, which proves good filling and compression.
(2) The low price cement grouting pump for mining must have reliable pressure control capability. Since the “filling and compression” of the grout inevitably form an overpressure on the grout pump, the pump reduces the discharge of the slurry in time to reduce the flow resistance of the slurry in the gap, thereby crushing the grout and the road surface. It is necessary to avoid collisions, and mechanical accidents Grout pumps are preferably capable of automatically adjusting the amount of slurry discharged as the grout pressure changes.
(3) The low price cement grouting pump for mining should be easy to operate and maintain and should be able to be used in a safe and reliable manner. Since the slurry used in grout pumps is easy to settle and solidify, it is necessary to make sure that there are no pauses during grouting (preventive maintenance is required before grouting). Operating conditions in the mine are harsh, grout pumps must be reliable and completely explosion-proof.
With a variety of low price cement grouting pumps for mining models to choose from, Wodetec Equipment products provide the right solution for almost any grout pump application. Due to high pressure and high flow, jet grout pumps are used for soil treatment of mixed soil piles to improve soil structures and stability of projects such as railroads, highways, bridges, dams, industrial and private buildings, and geological disaster management. It was applied to the conversion.
- The low price cement grouting pump for mining has an advanced structure, high rated output pressure, large displacement, high efficiency, easy to move, use and maintain.
- Fully functional, that is, it can be filled with one-component slurry or two-component slurry. It can be filled with chemical slurries, cement, or other slurries. The cylinders operate synchronously, the mixing ratio can be adjusted and the mixing is uniform. And can be used as an emulsion pump, hydraulic pump, etc. for other occasions.
- High safety. It can be safely used in places where flammability, explosiveness, temperature and humidity change.
- The parameters can be adjusted according to the different needs of the customer. Meet the special requirements of different pressures, flow rates and different transmission media.
For more information on how to choose the low price cement grouting pump for mining, please email us !Email: email@example.com.