What should be paid attention to when using grouting machine and grouting equipment?
1. Electrical components such as electric control box, electro-hydraulic valve, and stroke switch must be kept clean and dry. Do not spray water. Check the wire jacket of each part above. Do not damage or prevent electric shock.
2. When transporting the machine at any time, there should be no big bumps, and you should not hit any part of the machine at will.
3. The operator should have knowledge of grouting and be familiar with the operation manual when operating the equipment.
1. Before starting the equipment, check whether the hydraulic oil level in the fuel tank of the machine is normal, and whether the stroke switch is tight. If there is any discrepancy, it should be dealt with in time.
2. During the operation of the equipment, the operator should always check whether the pressure of the hydraulic system is stable, whether the temperature of the oil is too fast or too high, and whether the air gap is empty or not, and the machine should promptly eliminate the fault. In order to prevent the equipment from malfunctioning, the main oil pump and hydraulic components are damaged. In severe cases, the equipment will not work properly.
3. After the grouting is stopped, the grouting tank and the material flow pipeline should be cleaned in time, and the anti-rust oil should be applied to the inner wall of each material pipeline. If the machine is not useful for a long time, the entire equipment should be fully routinely maintained, keeping the equipment intact and draining the hydraulic fluid.
4. The hydraulic oil in the equipment is replaced every 12-18 months to facilitate the stable operation of the system.
5. During the normal use of the equipment, each fastener and pipe joint should be tightened once every three months.
6. Regularly remove the filter and air filter once a month to prevent the oil pump from inhaling impurities and damaging the oil pump and hydraulic line.
In addition, in the actual operation of the grouting machine, it is necessary to closely observe the work dynamics in time to prevent and carry out the trimming in order to achieve the best work effect. This will extend the life of the machine accordingly.