Top quality pan mixer for refractories Singapore
Top quality pan mixer for refractories Singapore on the market are relatively advanced mixers at home and abroad. Top quality pan mixer for refractories Singapore features a high degree of automation, excellent mixing quality, high efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise, convenient operation, fast discharge speed, long service life of liners and blades, and easy maintenance. Top quality pan mixer for refractories Singapore is suitable for mixing plastic, dry lightweight aggregate concrete, mortar, mortar.
Top quality pan mixer for refractories Singapore consists of a supply mechanism, a mixing mechanism, a discharge mechanism, a water supply system, and an electric control system. The two horizontal mixing shafts of the mechanical mixing barrel are agitated at the same speed by rotating in opposite directions. Pneumatic piston push rods are used to automatically unload motors during the unloading process and can mix aggregate, gravel, crushed stone, dry concrete, plastic concrete, lightweight aggregate concrete, and various mortars.
Advantages of pan mixer for refractories Singapore:
(1) The quality of the pan refractory mixer is good, and the powerful countercurrent mixing process can cope with the strong impact of the refractory mixing form, and the mixing is stable.
(2) Mixing refractory materials consumes low energy, low operating noise, and high structural technology content. These are only controllable and have strong safety.
(3) Raw materials can be saved due to the flexibility of raw material processing. Material characteristics and processing characteristics differ depending on the raw material, but it can be processed calmly with a mixing device.
(4) The manufactured refractory has a high quality and beautiful appearance, which can improve the efficiency and profit of manufacturing.
You must follow these instructions while operating the pan mixer for refractories Singapore:
1. Do not hold too much.
2. It is necessary to use the wear resistant parts manufactured by our company together to prevent damage to the machine.
3. After each operation, you need to clean the sink and tools, check the tightness of the nuts, and open and close the drain door many times to ensure smooth operation. Also, blades and tiles should be checked weekly and replaced if necessary.
4. After shutting down the pan refractory mixer in an emergency, you need to pour the material into the tank to make sure the mixer is free of material.
5. Keep away from the unloading area to prevent injury to workers.
As a supplier of top quality pan mixer for refractories Singapore, we can provide refractory mixers of all kinds of capacities, such as 100Kg per batch, 250Kg per batch, 500Kg per batch, 800Kg per batch. We can also provide customized services. If you are interested, please contact us!Email:firstname.lastname@example.org