High quality grout pump for Tunneling operation
The grout method is to push the grout into the cracks in the rock or soil layer to fill the compaction. During the grout injection process, new cracks can be punched out, resulting in frequent changes in grout injection pressure and significantly sharper grout injection pressure. When changed, the characteristics of this working condition increase the requirements for grout pumps.
High quality grout pump for Tunneling operation has compact construction, stable performance, adjustable pressure displacement, small size, light weight, easy disassembly and handling. Cement grout machines are widely used in tunnel excavation and maintenance, roads, bridges, dams, mine construction, foundation treatment of skyscrapers. Engineering and various grout construction projects.
Advantages of high quality grout pump for Tunneling operation:
1. Environmental protection: Excellent mechanical performance, no noise, no pollution.
2. Portable: Small size, light weight, easy to carry and easy to operate.
3. High efficiency: Working pressure of 0 to 20MPa can be reached in seconds.
4. Safety: Reliable technology, reasonable structure, safe use.
If the high quality grout pump for Tunneling operation is damaged, you need to check the following points.
1. Voltage check
Check if the voltage is stable. If the voltage is unstable, it is recommended to equip equipment such as a voltage ballast or frequency converter to prevent the motor from burning out.
2. Inspection of pulp outlet
Check that the grout pipe flow path of the grout pump is smooth, damaged, or clogged.
3. Check the connection
Check for consistent nozzle and outlet connections and for large slurry leaks.
4. Check the degree of wear
Check that the grout pump impeller is not badly worn and replace it immediately if it is.
The role of grout pump for Tunneling operation:
1. In construction engineering, cement slurries for sale are used to transport cement slurries vertically and horizontally.
2. In the metallurgical steel sector, it is used for repairing blast furnaces and other equipment.
3. Used for grout injection in defense engineering, civilian air defense engineering, mining and tunnel construction.
4. In the chemical industry, it is used to transport paste-like raw materials (color pastes, paints), magnetic materials and other media.
5. Cement grout machines for sale can be used to reinforce dams in agricultural land irrigation projects. Sand drilling wells are used to reinforce shaft walls and the like.
6. In railroad construction, it is used to reinforce bridges and culvert grout.
7. Prestressed component engineering is used for injection and expansion of mortar.
8. Used to carry fly ash mortar in thermal power plants.
If you are interested in the price of grout pump for Tunneling operation, please contact us! Email: email@example.com