Grout pump for sale Australia
Grout pump for sale Australia are important equipment in grout construction. The performance and quality of the route pump for injecting grout underground plays a decisive role in the safety, quality and efficiency of the grout project. If the choice of grout pump for sale is blind and arbitrary, it is relatively expensive and can fail to achieve the expected results or cause engineering accidents. It should be taken as a warning and scientifically improved.
Grout pump for sale Australia has the advantages of low energy consumption, low vibration, low noise, small size, high efficiency, stable and reliable performance, convenient pressure and flow control, and long service life. You can set the maximum pressure of the pump. You can avoid unnecessary loss during grouting. In the grout method, the grout is pressed into cracks in the bedrock or soil layer with water pressure, filled and hardened, and new cracks are generated during the grout injection process, so the grout pressure changes frequently. When using it, you need to be careful about changing the grout pump.
Precautions when using grout pump for sale Australia:
1. Before using the grout pump, test the pump before using the grout pump, start the pump, test the pump with clean water, observe the operation of the grout pump, and operate the grout after it becomes normal. let's start doing .... A common problem is that the air pipes are not connected properly and the grout pump cannot properly suck and drain the grout. The connection between the grout pump and the air pipe must be prepared in the well. When using the quick connector, it is necessary to weld the quick connector (usually Φ25 mm) to the inlet of the grout pump. The inlet port diameters of the slurry pumps match. Before connecting the air pipe, first push the air to drain the water. After the water in the air pipe has been blown clean, you can connect the grout pump to prevent dirty water in the air pipe from entering the grout pump and causing damage.
2. Always pay attention to the pressure gauge display. If the safety device does not operate after the pressure gauge is displayed or when the pressure is exceeded, investigate the cause and eliminate the failure before starting.
3. Tools that need to be equipped The tools that need to be prepared when using the grout pump must be equipped with various tools such as a vise in addition to the special tools that come with the pump.
4. Pay attention to whether the grout pump and motor structure are normal. If a failure is found, stop immediately and open the grout valve to reduce the pressure and resolve the failure.
5. The agitated mortar should be tested for consistency before entering the pump. During the test, the consistency meter should be perpendicular to the surface of the slurry and should be easily submerged by its own weight.
If you are interested in grout pump for sale Australia, please contact us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org