Grout mixing and backfill systems for sale
Grout mixing and backfill systems for sale is a complete set of equipment for mixing and grouting. The grout mixing and backfill systems consists of a stirring tank, a mixing tank, and a high-pressure hydraulic grout pump. The bentonite mixing plant for sale is used to produce cement slurries and then grouted under high pressure. Bentonite mixing plants have the advantages of simple construction, reliable working performance, high grout efficiency, and high pump pressure. The grout output can be adjusted continuously and the maximum value can also be adjusted. The working pressure can also be adjusted continuously.
The grout mixing and backfill systems for sale has the following features:
1. Grout pressure and displacement can be adjusted steplessly
2. Vertical pump body, small size, light weight, easy maintenance
3. Grout pump discharges continuously, pulse is small
4. Fewer worn parts and low maintenance costs
5. High-speed vortex pulping, uniform pulping, high-speed by pulper
6. The squeeze handle is used to switch between pulp making machine and mixer, it is safe, reliable and easy to operate.
7. The motor has an overload protection function. The hydraulic system has an oil temperature overheat protection function
8. In high speed mode and low speed mode, you can switch between the two functions via the ball valve
The grout mixing and backfill systems for sale has the following advantages:
1. The inner wall of the work cylinder is specially electroplated.
2. Well-known hydraulic parts at home and abroad.
3. The box body is made of thick steel plate, which is highly reliable and has a long life.
4. Overall stamping structure at the bottom of the storage tank.
5. Special welding process.
6. The electrical control box is made of thicker steel plate and standard Schneider electric components.
7. Standard seal that guarantees excellent seal quality.
8. It looks beautiful after sandblasting.
The grout mixing and backfill systems for sale Applications :
1. Civil engineering-dams, tunnels, subways, mines, soil nail walls, curtains, anchors, cable trenches, anchor cable grouts.
2. Building structure-repair of buildings and bridges, reinforcement of foundations, support of slopes, compaction of soil, grout of bedrock.
3. Marine Engineering-Grout and reinforcement of underwater foundations, water platforms, and coastal foundations.
4. Mine applications-road reinforcement, backfilling, waterproof grout.
5. Can be used to support grout equipment after a pipe jack machine.
If you are interested in the grout mixing and backfill systems for sale, please contact us! Email:firstname.lastname@example.org