Electric high speed grout mixer machine
Electric high speed grout mixer machine are primarily driven by an electric motor, sucking pulp into a vortex from below and spraying it from the top of the barrel to create a fast fluid flow, creating a strong vortex. The high speed grout mixer machine is characterized by a faster pulping rate and a faster pulping rate than a typical colloidal grout mixer.
Electric high speed grout mixer machine are mainly used to mix and prepare slurries that need to be strongly mixed in advance, such as cement slurries, and pressure injection structures for railroad and road construction, mining, hydropower, etc. The high speed grout mixer machine also used in injection equipment for. Engineering, insulation, waterproofing, grout of building foundations.
Benefits of electric grout mixer machine:
1. Highly efficient and large reserves that can be applied to various grout injection engineering operations.
2. Safe and reliable, the main component motors have a high level of protection.
3. The mixing arm of the storage tank adopts high strength, strong force, no deformation, pre-denaturation frame structure.
4. High speed centrifugal mixing guarantees uniform mixing and no precipitation occurs.
5. High reliability; the motor adopts vertical installation, easy sealing, good sealing effect, low failure rate, and a small amount of slurry leakage on the motor agitation shaft will affect production and use in a relatively short period of time.
Precautions for high speed grout mixer machine:
1. Make sure the steering of the mixing impeller is correct so that the slurry pipe does not leak.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water, turn on the device to clean and moisten the pulping barrel and pipeline, and after cleaning, drain the water to the pulping machine.
3. Add a certain amount of water to the machine (close the main valve on the front of the hopper before starting the machine to stop adding water to the bucket, but do not turn off the main water supply Adjustable. The transmission unit must be cooled and cleaned during pulping, otherwise the drive assembly will burn out.) Turn on the pulping machine and evenly distribute the powder material in the specified order. Control the supply time after adding and adding all the powder material. Continue stirring for 3-5 minutes.
4. Transport the prepared slurry to the slurry storage tank to maintain dynamic slurry storage.
5. Clean the equipment and pipeline as soon as pulping is complete and turn on the pulping machine to allow the cement slurry remaining in the pulping machine and pipeline to circulate and be removed.
If you are interested in electric high speed grout mixer machine, please contact us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org! We can also offer customized services!