Adjustable pressure cement injection grouting pump station
How to install adjustable pressure cement injection grouting pump station? What are the precautions for adjustable pressure cement injection grouting pump station? We believe that many customers will face such issues. Wode Equipment Co., Ltd. aims to provide a detailed introduction to the adjustable pressure cement injection grouting pump station installation and testing machine process and operational precautions to help customers operate their cement grout pumps more safely and efficiently. If you have any questions during use, please feel free to contact us. We provide comprehensive technical support free of charge.
Installation of adjustable pressure cement injection grouting pump station process:
1. When the cement injection pump arrives at the construction site, first remove the protective film, add the specified hydraulic oil and add it to the display position of the oil window.
2. Connect the suction pipe and grout pipe. The connection between the suction pipe and the suction port of the grout injector must be tight and leak-free.
3. Put the slurry pipe in clean water to test the machine and click the motor switch to make sure the direction of rotation is correct before using.
4. Check if the pressure gauge switch on the bentonite grout device and the pressure adjustment handle on the overflow valve are open.
5. Start the bentonite grout device, adjust the oil pressure to 1-2Mpa for 3 minutes after the test run, open the mixer valve to a certain level, adjust the oil pressure to the set pressure, then stop the machine and prepare. Formal grout injection operation.
Precautions for cement injection grouting pump station operation:
1. The cement injection grouting pump station should be placed as horizontally as possible to avoid twisting and discounting of oil pipes and slurry suction pipes. The distance between the slurry suction pipes should be as short as possible and the vertical distance should not exceed 1 meter.
2. Regularly inspect and clean the oil tank net and oil filter screen, and change the hydraulic fluid regularly. It is recommended to change the hydraulic oil about once a month. When changing the hydraulic oil, be careful about changing the specified hydraulic oil. The amount of hydraulic oil is about 45 kg.
3. The work site of cement grout equipment needs a sufficient water source to facilitate the work.
4. Regularly check all hydraulic joints and do not loosen them.
5. Cement grout and bentonite grout equipment personnel must have some grout experience to ensure smooth construction work.
6. Keep the electrical control box, motors and appliances clean and dry, and the wires of the above components should be checked frequently to prevent damage to prevent leaks.
7. When transporting the grout pump, there are no large irregularities and do not hit all parts freely.
If you would like to know more about the cement injection grouting pump station, please feel free to contact us!Email:email@example.com